What’s your favourite meat substitute?
Anything chicken. Fry’s schnitzels (topped with tomato paste and a toffuti cheese slice, fuck yeah parmy) are one of my favourite things to eat.
Do you take any vitamin supplements and if so what?
I don’t take any but I might one day. I was considering it about a year ago but I got blood tests done and everything was fine so there was really no point.
Be honest, did you enjoy the taste of meat and/or dairy before giving it up?
Hell yeah I did.
What’s your favourite dairy-free milk?
I’m super boring and easily pleased so I’m just going to say soy milk.
Have you ever been to a farm sanctuary?
Yep! Freedom hill is one of the very few places that I will willingly leave my house to go to.
Are your family also Vegan/Vegetarian? Regardless of the answer, how does this impact you?
My little sister messaged me out of the blue about 3 months ago telling me that she was going vegan and I was so fucking stoked. Other than that though the rest of my family are filthy meat eaters. It disappoints and frustrates me endlessly, especially in regards to my Mum because she is a big part of the reason that I love animals so much.
Favourite animal activist and why?
Steve because he is the most articulate dude ever and he has not ever said one thing that I have disagreed with and we share basically 100% of our views (even outside of veganism) and I want to move to Germany and marry him.
Which question frustrates/annoys you the most regarding being Vegan/Vegetarian?
Anything to do with moral subjectivism. It makes me want to fucking punch walls just thinking about it.
What turned you Vegan/Vegetarian?
Angry tumblr vegans. I actually answered this question in a video if you want to check it out!
Favourite cruelty free toiletries?
tbh I don’t have any favourites haha
If you had to persuade someone to become Vegan/Vegetarian in one short paragraph, what would you say?
I would say that animals are here for their own purposes and that we can survive (and thrive) without having to purposely do harm to them. Choosing to do harm when it is unnecessary is unjustifiable. If you wouldn’t kill and eat a dog or a cat why would you do it to another animal that has just as much character, personality and ability to feel pain?
How long have you been Vegan/Vegetarian?
Almost 3 years!
What’s your favourite Vegan/Vegetarian meal and what’s the recipe?
I am really bad at cooking so I don’t cook much things outside of noodles, pasta and burgers and stuff but when Kady helps me I would say my favourite food would be cheese and spinach rolls.
Favourite Vegan/Vegetarian celebrity and why?
I have long since given up on trusting “vegan” celebrities. They always just end up disappointing me in some way or another.
Was your transition to becoming Vegan/Vegetarian gradual or done in one go?
It was literally instantaneous. One minute I was a meat eater and the next I was vegan.
Instead of: “There is more than one way to skin a cat.”
Say: “There is more than one way to build a house.”
Instead of: “Kill two birds with one stone.”
Say: “Bathe two birds in one birdbath.”
Instead of: “How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time.”
Say: “How do you plant a forest? One seed at a time.”
Let’s work to remove the casual violence from our everyday speech.
Hahaha vegans are so stupid you don’t kill cows to make cheese you rape them into a near-constant state of pregnancy, take away their calves, stick them in the most horrific living conditions imaginable for the entirety of their woefully short, brutish lives AND THEN you kill them hahaha dumb vegans
Please, never support circuses that use animals.
Questions for Vegans/Vegetarians
- 1. How long have you been Vegan/Vegetarian?
- 2. What turned you Vegan/Vegetarian?
- 3. What's your favourite meat substitute?
- 4. Be honest, did you enjoy the taste of meat and/or dairy before giving it up?
- 5. What's your favourite dairy-free milk?
- 6. If you were to try and persuade someone to go Vegan/Vegetarian by showing them just 3 YouTube videos, what would you show them and why?
- 7. What's your favourite Vegan/Vegetarian meal and what's the recipe?
- 8. Do you take any vitamin supplements and if so what?
- 9. Favourite farmed animal and why?
- 10. Have you ever been to a farm sanctuary?
- 11. Do you sponsor any animals and if so what species and what organisation are they with?
- 15. Favourite Vegan/Vegetarian celebrity and why?
- 16. Are your family also Vegan/Vegetarian? Regardless of the answer, how does this impact you?
- 17. Put these in order of most important reasons to go Vegan/Vegetarian to least- For the sake of the animals, for the sake of the environment, for the sake of finance and for the sake of your health. Why did you choose this order?
- 20. Was your transition to becoming Vegan/Vegetarian gradual or done in one go?
- 21. Favourite animal activist and why?
- 25. What's the most common question/comment you receive regarding being Vegan/Vegetarian?
- 26. Which question frustrates/annoys you the most regarding being Vegan/Vegetarian?
- 27. What are your thoughts on the quote- The punishment should fit the crime with regards to animal cruelty?
- 28. Favourite cruelty free toiletries?
- 29. How do you feel about 'humane' farms eg. ones that genuinely allow their animals to roam freely until death?
- 30. If you had to persuade someone to become Vegan/Vegetarian in one short paragraph, what would you say?
Who says money can’t buy happiness. Money can buy you a 100 acre plot of land which you can turn into a farm sanctuary for rescued animals and that is happiness.
should I keep shaving my beard or just let it grow out again idk what to do.
“It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.”Jiddu Krishnamurti (via thelittleshaman)
- Steve Irwin: *wears leather boots, harasses animals in their natural habitats*
- Bindi Irwin: *works with Seaworld* *stars in a movie with a captive orca*
- Everyone: THE IRWINS CARE SO MUCH ABOUT ANIMALS OMMGGGG
oh my god :,( I’m fucking done drinking milk.
^proper reaction #soylife
greet the morning